Look for more informative presentations this year! The working group will be meeting monthly, and “continuing education” is something we take seriously.
Hello other selves! We hope everybody’s seeking is going well in 2023, and we have a few announcements:
First, our core channeling circle has some membership changes. Jade and Claire have exited, and we’ve recruited two new working group members to join Steve and Jeremy at the Channeling Intensive 4 to occur in the summer of 2022. This will likely involve a lot of training, but we should be able to produce some material for publication at the High Altitude Receiving Center.
Second, we have a new YouTube channel! We’ve published some of the channeling of the intensives as well as Richmond Meditation Group sessions. Jeremy is also putting (inaudible) episodes on there progressively as well. Some presentations on the Law of One will also be forthcoming.
The goal this year is to have some sort of in-person gathering in the fall. If that turns out to be feasible, we’ll announce something as soon as possible.
Jeremy here to give an update on developments since the summer.
- The founding channeling circle met for our third intensive over October 5-10. Jade has stepped away from channeling with us, but we were still able to complete ten sessions on topics ranging from feeling lost on the seeker’s path to the nature of the spirit complex. We’ve started publishing the transcripts here, withholding audio until it’s ready for the public.
- In personal developments, we want to congratulate Louise on the birth of her daughter Eleanor! We also send warm encouragement to Claire as she makes her transition to presenting as female. She is accepting donations for her new wardrobe on cashapp and venmo at username
- We launched forum.socialmemorycomplex.earth a couple of months ago to create online community-building space for seekers given the decision to shut down Bring4th.org. The forum continues to grow and thrive, and I am hoping we can find folks interested in building their own working groups on the platform.
- Working Group members Alice and Andy have started a meditation circle in Vancouver! It sounds like they’ve had a few meetings so far, and if they can keep it up I’m planning to visit in the spring of 2023.
- We’re talking about an event for all Working Group members sometime in the fall of 2023. If you’re interested in planning, let me know.
- Finally, we’re working on putting together some presentations on topics related to Confederation philosophy. If you’re interested, reach out.
Hi, Jeremy here! Just want to update folks on our progress so far.
- We are up to eighteen members! This is amazing progress in building authentic community and we look forward to getting started on some new projects.
- We had a somewhat successful channeling intensive in May in spite of a positive COVID test. We hope to cover more ground at the next intensive planned for October, but here’s what we were able to do.
- The Richmond Meditation Circle has started to do monthly channeling sessions with me as main instrument. You can see our work here, including a post-intensive session last month.
- We’re in the midst of setting up two projects: a forum which launched this week and a wiki for the Law of One that’s still in progress.
- Currently we’re trying to sketch out what we might want in a study group or perhaps several groups. If you’re looking for a place to learn more about Confederation philosophy and the law of one, reach out!
Greetings, other selves! I wanted to update you on our current progress in group seeking.
First, the Richmond Meditation Circle in Richmond, VA has released two practice channelings, one with Hatonn and one with Q’uo. These deal with subjects such as acceptance, the dynamics of attempting to overcome challenges, and the way in which change and transformation introduce discomfort. Please check out those channelings and others from the working group’s founding circle at the High Altitude Receiving Center.
Also, the founding circle will be convening for their second channeling intensive event next week in Colorado Springs. We would ask for everybody’s thoughts, love, and energy as we attempt to deepen our practice. Our work will be published once we have vetted it with the Other Selves Working Group community, which is growing in numbers and dedication.
As always we continue our individual services. Jeremy is still plugging away at reading the entire L/L Research channeling archives, now on the last printed volume. This work informs the podcast he runs, (inaudible), and the most recent episode features a conversation with working group founding member Joseph Dartez on the dynamics between service to others and criticism. You can find that episode here.
All the best in the love and the light, other selves.
Members of our working group met in Colorado Springs in July to inaugurate a channeling circle. We are pleased to announce that after careful vetting with trusted seekers, we are ready to publish the first three transcripts of our channeling sessions at the High Altitude Receiving Center. This site will serve as a repository for Confederation messages we bring through as well as past messages we have participated in channeling. We hope these messages will be of assistance to you on your path.
Hello, other selves! I wanted to update you on what the working group has been up to over the past year. One lesson I’ve been learning is that a dream takes time to come together, that there’s really no rushing things. There’s been a lot of starts and stops, but it really feels like the creative aspects of our project are coming to the forefront. So pretty much scratch any project mentioned in the last two posts and let’s start over.
First of all, the biggest news is that the working group had its first channeling intensive. This had been planned for March 2020 but a certain worldwide event prevented it right about that time — plane tickets and lodging reservations non-withstanding. However, over the next year and a half, we worked remotely to practice our skills and help each other hone our skills in preparation.
The result of doing our homework ahead of time was twelve Laitos and Q’uo sessions on a variety of topics and plans to meet again for an intensive in January 2022. Currently we are vetting these sessions — normally, we wouldn’t consider sharing our first attempts at channeling. However, the results we achieved struck me as nothing short of extraordinary — the two brand new instruments really took off faster than I’ve ever seen a new channel do so. We believe we might have developed some techniques for allowing groups who don’t live near each other the ability to use time wisely to practice between meetings.
Should we decide to publish any of our transcripts, such material will be published at the High Altitude Receiving Center, our new site which will catalog our current and past channeling of Confederation entities. We’ll update here when things get published there.
We’re also about to launch the Low Altitude Resource Coalition, our peer-reviewed journal for scholarship on Confederation philosophy and the Law of One. If you have any articles or papers that would be a fit, please contact us. We’ll be coming up with submission guidelines shortly.
The inaudible podcast is still being created by me, working group member Jeremy Weiland, and my co-host Ryan Masterson. We are just starting a short hiatus while Ryan welcomes a new child into the world and supports his wife. We’ve recorded eighteen episodes that I’m extremely proud of that break down the Law of One philosophy without dumbing it down. I’m going to try to record solo and guest host sessions with my working group buddies while Ryan gets used to a new life.
Last but not least, we are proud to announce that the first version of chat.socialmemorycomplex.earth has gone live! I’ve been having weekly chats with a small handful of seekers for the past month or two, and I’m excited to offer this new resource to those who are really using their lives to polarize and learn about themselves and the Creator. If you’re interested in joining the community, make sure you contact us.
We’ve got more stuff cooking, but so far that’s a lot of progress. We hope all of this work redounds to the benefit of those who have decided to grasp the baton and walk the path. We are always open to hearing how we can help seekers find their own path. It is only together that we can fulfill our individual destinies to shepherd fourth density into manifestation on this planet.
In order for our group to orient itself consistently towards service, here are some principles to which we strive to adhere:
- We are seekers on the service-to-others polarity, grounding our seeking in the Law of One philosophy as transmitted by the Confederation of Planets in Service to the One Infinite Creator (“The Confederation”). Therefore, we have read and digested this philosophy and have a working knowledge of it.
- We make a commitment to each other and to ourselves to apply this philosophy to our personal, daily lives. This includes our service to others in this group, which we will view as practice for applying it outside the group in our normal lives.
- We are dedicated to opening our hearts vulnerably and gently with each other as we bring the fruits of our seeking back to the group. We will support each other on our individual paths and honor the uniqueness of each member. Disharmony will be addressed immediately, with tuning helping us bring our best selves to the situation.
This Q’uo passage accurately describes at a high level the vibration we hope these points of unity establish and preserve:
What service to others is all about is taking that same group which, indeed, needs to be of service to itself, and encouraging its own members in their services to others, and turning each person outwards so that when the hands are again held and the energy [again] is moving from the left to right hand, the energy then moves clockwise, the service-to-others direction. Realize that whatever your service is to be, it has to do with facing outwards and offering without any expectation what it is you feel you can do and may do to be of spiritual service to another. Never stop holding hands with those companions you have been blessed with along the way, and gazing into each others’ eyes and enjoying the sharing of the group energy that feeds you, but always remember that those who truly wish to serve shall be turning vulnerably outward and offering the gift of self, with the Creator shining through, that light may be seen in a dark world.https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1988/1988_0629.aspx
On behalf of all of us involved in this working group, I’d like to welcome you to our site. We’ve been working for a long time to put together a new group dedicated to the Law of One philosophy in its least transient sense: its role in the discipline of the personality, exploration of the self, and polarization towards service to others. What we’ve been able to come up with is a network of projects all being experimented on at once.
The pandemic is affording us a special chance to build online community and get it right. Instead of just building a single platform at which every new seeker is thrown, we are attempting to provide multiple forms of service, everything from one-on-one correspondence to private group study and practice resources. We want to be a group that takes responsibility for our own self-work as well as being useful mirrors for others. That way, problems that arise are merely opportunities that allow us the chance to see the self in a new light.
When the focus is on the richness of the conscious self’s participation in a greater metaphysical reality, there is little time or reason to speculate about UFOs or conspiracies. We do not emphasize the fantastic nature of Ra’s story; it suffices for the story to be a myth in which deeper truths are situated. Myths are designed as devices for focusing belief, and we understand the creative role we play in our polarization and service. Those of Ra said it best when it comes to the flashy stuff: “It is not the specificity of the information which attracts negative influences. It is the importance placed upon it.” (Ra 26.36)
Right now several projects are going on:
- Joseph Dartez has launched a Facebook group whose members conduct a meditation circle on Zoom Sundays
- Jade Norby hosts a live Q&A on the Law of One on her twitch channel Wednesdays
- Jeremy Weiland continues his task of reading the entire transcript library, one per day. He has moved his twitter activities from L/L Research to @otherselveswg and is launching a new blog focused on digesting Confederation messages
- We are setting up a Matrix / Riot / Jitsi server that will be able to accommodate lots of different projects, groups, etc. We want to encourage groups to form and work together.
- We’ve recorded an episode for a new podcast that we’re working on!
If you’re interested in working with us in fellowship, contact us.